"Kaplan has emerged as one of the Nation's leaders in criminal justice education and provides an education that builds professionals. Students love the curriculum and the value!"
"intuitive courses are great"
Forensic Psychologist Jobs
A forensic psychologist works together with different cities criminal justice departments to help bring new perspective to a crime. Forensic psychologists use their knowledge of the mind and behavior of criminals to provide better understanding of the crime itself. You will find yourself in a variety of settings and places and also be analyzing some very serious crimes in order to develop an understanding of how and why a particular criminal acts and performs what they do.
- Assist in juror selection. (Eliminating bias jurors)
- determining the sanity of a defendant
- providing insight to a criminals mind and intent
- treating mentally ill victims/offenders
- carry out psychological evaluations
- testify on criminal forensic matters
Forensic psychology is one of the fastest growing fields for psychological jobs. Do not delay any longer and join the growing trend of forensic psychologists by visiting the accredited universities below for free information to getting started: